The existence of assets is diversified. For example, there are common production materials, equipment, vehicles, desks, computers, cables, etc. They are characterized by high value, strong liquidity, and difficult security management. Fixed assets have the characteristics of large quantity, variety, high value, long service life and scattered use, which makes management difficult. In the past, there were many repetitive tasks in the traditional asset management method. It was difficult to count the inventory, which not only caused great pressure on the personnel responsible for these management, but also difficult to track responsibility!
RFID asset management uses RFID technology to achieve statistics and tracking of corporate assets. In fact, the real thing is consistent with the book, improving the efficiency of asset inventory and return on investment. The asset is fully visible and the information is updated in real time, allowing users to manage asset management more sophisticatedly, enabling them to monitor the use and flow of resources in real time, thus ensuring that the physical and book are consistent.
It combines wireless radio frequency technology and wired radio frequency technology (network communication technology). First, each electronic item is equipped with an electronic tag, which has a global unique ID number. The handheld reader is used for asset inventory, which can quickly read the electronic tag information on the device, and send the read tag information to the background server through the built-in communication mode wireless communication module. Fixed readers are used for access control to ensure tag identification in and out of the warehouse.
Advantages of RFID asset management applications:
(1) The whole system has the characteristics of rapid identification, high reliability, high confidentiality, easy operation and easy expansion.
(2) Establish safe and reliable asset files, strengthen asset supervision through high technology, rationally allocate resources, reduce waste of resources, and prevent asset loss.
(3) Fully consider the actual situation of the company, study the problem from the perspective of professional technology, and effectively solve the problem of chaotic disorder and real-time in asset management. It provides an advanced, reliable and applicable digital platform for automatic identification and intelligent management of incoming and outgoing assets, which enables the company to improve the ability of real-time dynamic management of internal assets.
(4) Make full use of RFID automatic acquisition and communication mode wireless remote transmission function to realize real-time consistency of asset change information and system information, realize effective real-time monitoring and recording of workflow by back-end system, so that managers can be in the office. Keep abreast of the allocation and use of assets.
(5) All asset data is input once, and the system automatically determines the asset status based on the data collected by RFID readers in different regions.
Through RFID asset management system to ensure the best use of tangible assets, safe flow, and help enterprises to establish an advanced, standardized, and optimized management mechanism, the implementation of resource management to every aspect of business operations, to help enterprises maximize Reduce operating costs and risks to enhance overall competitiveness.
How does the RFID asset management system work?
The staff puts an RFID tag on all designated assets, and writes the asset information into the RFID tag, and stores the information in the server for identification.
When the staff counts the assets, the RFID electronic tag information on the asset can be read only by holding the handheld reader, and the read information is transmitted to the server through the communication interface, and the server re-acquires the information through the application software. Perform the appropriate processing. An alarm is generated if it is found that the scanned data conflicts with the existing data in the database.
1) Arrange an RFID reader at the key entrance of each building. When the assets are taken away from the building, the asset RFID management system will check the transfer records. If the assets are not authorized, the alarm will prompt the administrator to check if it is When authorized to transfer assets, the system will automatically record the travel time and quickly and easily count the number of assets.
2) When a staff member brings an asset out of the company, it must pass the security inspection. The security personnel will use the handheld reader to enter and exit the gate to effectively and comprehensively scan the assets, communicate with the server through communication, query the asset release list, and determine whether the asset is in the list. If it is in the list, record the travel time and quickly check the number of assets.
Asset management adopts RFID technology. It is recognized that the most effective RFID non-contact automatic identification technology comprehensively and effectively manages the storage, application and inventory life cycle of assets and assets, and can adjust the detailed records through the purchase and acquisition of assets. Management through maintenance, maintenance, and scrapping, so as to achieve efficient and reliable fixed asset management.