Fixed asset management has various characteristics such as high value, diversified types and uses, scattered use locations, long use cycles, and difficult management, etc., and is an important link in enterprise management. As an intelligent bridge between physical assets and asset management systems, RFID technology can effectively integrate daily asset management activities and asset management systems with the help of network or GPRS wireless remote transmission functions, so as to achieve real-time synchronization of physical information and system information. Consistent. Fixed asset management includes operations such as asset addition, transfer, inventory, idle, scrap, repair, and maintenance. It includes the entire life cycle of equipment from purchase, commissioning to retirement. When the equipment is purchased, an RFID electronic tag is added, and the asset information is written in the RFID tag. Each time an asset management operation is performed, the RFID reader or handheld terminal will read the electronic tag on the asset and process it according to the corresponding process. In order to achieve efficient management of fixed assets.
Install RFID tags on each fixed asset that needs to be managed, and install RFID reading heads on the channels where the fixed assets may flow. The host computer system divides the fixed assets into areas or classifies them. When the fixed assets move, the system automatically tracks them. Position, and determine the new location, use handheld devices when inventorying fixed assets, and write device information to tags in a timely manner.
The main functional modules of RFID fixed asset management:
1. Adding fixed assets: Read the RFID electronic tag in the asset management system and fill in the relevant attributes of the equipment to be managed (such as asset name, using department, supplier name, storage location, etc.), and use the RIFD electronic tag with It is fixed to the corresponding asset by means of gluing or rivet screws.
2. Fixed asset allocation: When the fixed asset needs to be replaced by the user department or user during the use process, the asset allocation operation is required. The first step is to complete the review process on the management software and the transfer operation on the management software. In reality, the corresponding fixed assets will be delivered using RFID as the medium.
3. Inventory of fixed assets: In the process of management of fixed assets, it is necessary to carry out inventory operations on fixed assets periodically to ensure consistent accounting. A handheld terminal with management software combined with RFID automatic identification technology is used to check the fixed assets one by one, and to monitor the actual status of the fixed assets (such as whether there is damage, whether maintenance is required, whether the location is changed, whether it needs to be scrapped when it expires, etc. Wait).
4. Fixed asset maintenance: Some fixed assets require regular maintenance during use, and fixed assets need to be repaired. It is necessary to combine management processes and use RFID to correspond to actual assets to perform asset maintenance operations.
5. Fixed asset scrap: Fixed assets can be scrapped when they reach the end of their useful lives. The actual fixed assets will be processed as required after the system process is completed.
6. Fixed asset reports: The fixed asset management system can periodically issue classified reports according to requirements for management and financial personnel to review.
7. Permission and security management: use of assets, inventory transfer, etc., according to different requirements, obtain different permissions in the corresponding management software and handheld terminal software. If confidential assets are required, assets that need to be kept in a certain area can be kept at the door or Fixed readers are installed at the aisles to alert when unauthorized assets come out.
In the process of fixed asset management, inventory is a very important link. RFID technology implements modern management methods and management methods to achieve efficient and fast modern inventory, and to minimize the number of processes of inventory. RFID realizes the visualized management of the entire life cycle of fixed assets, realizing intelligent dynamic real-time management of asset purchase, storage, borrowing, return, transfer, transfer, repair, maintenance, inventory, depreciation and other processes, providing accurate data references Effectively increase the efficiency of fixed assets and increase the utilization rate of assets, reduce corporate management costs and avoid idle assets and waste.