RFID technology has also been adopted in animal husbandry management. The animal husbandry breeding management combines RFID technology with RFID electronic tags as the carrier to automatically identify and collect animal husbandry data. Therefore, the application of RFID technology in animal husbandry management has great prospects. The introduction of RFID technology into farm management gradually solves many problems. RFID technology has a great effect on timely understanding of animal types, epidemics, and numbers, thereby increasing management efficiency. The understanding of the farm people. RFID animal husbandry management provides a scientific management mode.
According to the management plan of RFID technology application, RFID tags are used to establish unique ID identification codes for animals, and the identity information of the species (such as: type, date of birth, carrying method and feed ratio information) is input. Through the RFID mobile patrol handheld terminal device, the sample collects daily data information (such as individuals, feeding status, epidemic prevention information, transportation information, slaughter information) and uploads to the database for analysis, thereby forming a complete traceability system.
The advantages of using RFID in animal husbandry management:
1. Automatic identification: The animal identification code is realized. Only the staff can easily obtain the growth, disease, quarantine, and transportation status of certain animals as long as they use the handheld device of the system.
2. Efficient traceability: The system tracks the entire life cycle of the animal, records each change, and centrally backs up the data in the information management center. If an event occurs, the system will automatically discover the animal in the event , It is convenient for management personnel to analyze.
3. Convenience: The system is fully electronic data centralized management, a large amount of data search work is completed by the server, saving the least manpower and incidents, so that the response to the incident can be accelerated.
4. Security: This system uses a new generation of RFID electronic tags, which are specially designed for animals, with fast identification response time and low average failure rate, which can ensure the safety, timeliness and stability of tag identification replacement , In addition, we use advanced and high fault-tolerant system servers, which can ensure the high stability, security and network transmission speed of the server, so as to realize the real-time transmission of the system and ensure the timeliness of information.
5. Improve management level: centralized management, decentralized control; standardized supervision and management, reducing multiple split switching, so that the first incident of an emergency can reach the top management, so that the incident can be handled in time.
6. System scalability: Taking into account the future development trend and the promotion of information construction, the system design can easily achieve system expansion.
RFID technology monitors the breeding, transportation, and slaughter of animals, and transfers animals when an epidemic occurs. The health department can transfer animals with possible diseases through this system to determine their attribution and history. The system can provide instant, specific and reliable data for animals from birth to slaughter.